Need and Importance of Employee Health Checkups
Many employees do not practice a healthy lifestyle! Busy schedules, personal and professional commitments further affect their mental as well as physical health. This leads to various health issues which need to be diagnosed at an early stage.
Maintaining good health is a challenge for employees who are working for nine hours a day. Meeting deadlines for new and ongoing projects brings them immense stress which ultimately affects their health. Thus, they need to understand importance of the work-life balance and get the health checkup done periodically. A healthy staff is always capable of delivering enhanced results and investing in them is more beneficial in the long run.
Benefits of employee regular check-ups include:
- Early diagnosis of potentially life-threatening disease
- Reduces the risk of complications
- Improved chances for treatment and cure
- Reduces medical costs
- Avoid costly medical services
- Increases lifespan and improve health
Health check-up benefits to organizations:
- Access to health information and improves wellbeing
- Healthy employee means increased productivity
- Drop in absenteeism as employees don’t fall sick
- Greater employee satisfaction as the company gives them access to healthy living
- Positive and improved employee morale in the workplace
Health screening for employees brings various aspects to both companies and employees. Healthy team members are more productive and ensure better performance.
Take charge of your employees’ health and book a corporate health check-up package now. Collaborate with corporate healthcare providers to organize health checkup camp at your company/organization at a very low cost.